UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein, 4.4 LB, 66 SERVINGS
If you are one of those fitness lover who only settle for the best protein for themselves, then UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein is the one you need. It is one of the best protein powders that is formulated to meet your bodybuilding requirements.
- Provides 50% higher protein absorption and 60% higher BCAA absorption when compared to other whey protein.
- Tested Whey product which is proven and tested for Indian bodies.
- The product delivers 25g of protein per 31g serving which is ideal for customers targeting lean muscle gains.
- 100% Great Taste – delicious flavors with no unpleasant aftertaste.
- 25g Protein | 120 kcal Calories |1g Sugar |2g Carbs ideal for lean muscle gains.
- Customers should mix 1 scoop (30g) in 180-200 ml water for best results
It’s time to dose up your muscles with UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein, full of benefits & fully result oriented. Ultra Whey protein is a rich source of all the essential amino acids, especially leucine, which are needed for natural muscular development. Whey proteins are high in Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) which help facilitate muscle recovery after hard training or sport.
✅ 25g Protein
✅ 120 KCAL Calories
✅ 1g Sugar
✅ 66 Servings
BENEFITS UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein
- All New Whey Blend for Quick Recovery – UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein comes with 90 percent pure protein by weight, whey isolates along with whey concentrate. It helps to provide 25g of protein per serving (33g) gain lean muscles and support in immediate recovery after rigorous workouts.
- Rich in BCAAs & EAAs – Packed with Branched Chain Amino Acids and Essential Amino Acids in each serving, UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein comes with a comprehensive amino acid profile to fuel muscle building. Leucine, isoleucine and valine aids to reduce fatigue and ensure rapid muscle recovery.
- Superior Sweetener Blend – It does not contain any added sugar and aspartame and aids to minimize calorie load safely. This supplement even adheres to the most stringent of standards.
When to use UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein ?
- Early Morning – During Sleep the body remains inactive for 6-8 hours without any nourishment. Without Protein, muscles start to break down in order to create energy for the body. Drinking the new UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein early in the morning prevents muscle breakdown before it starts.
- Post Workout – A strenuous workout session leaves your muscles starved, making them absorb more protein compared to any other time of the day. Being a fast acting protein, the new UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein stimulates fast recovery and builds a lean muscle mass post workout.
- In Between meals – Consuming the new UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein in between meals keeps your body in an anabolic and positive nitrogen balance state throughout the day.
- At Bedtime – Your muscles starve when you sleep at night. As a result, your body may use the store of limited nutrients to fuel metabolic processes. The new UD Nutrition Ultra Whey Protein prevents muscles from going into a catabolic stage and reduces muscle breakdown.
More than 31g Whey Protein per 40g Serve
ASPARTAME FREE, NATURALLY HIGH IN BCAA’S, NO FILLERS OR STABILISERS, ADDED L-GLUTAMINE
ALL ACTIVITY LEVELS, ESPECIALLY YOUNGER AND OLDER INDIVIDUALS.
|Nutritional Information: Serving Size – 1 Scoop (About 30g)|
Serving Per Container- about 66
|Approximate Values||Per Serving (31g)|
|% Daily Value|
|Calories 120||Calories from fat 10|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||1%|
|Total Fat (1g)||2%|
How to Use
Mix 30g (1 1/2 SCOOPS) with 180ml – 220ml of cold water, low-fat milk, full cream milk or soymilk in a shaker or blender. Take 2-3 times daily to obtain your required protein intake. The best times for use are first thing in the morning, mid-morning and mid-afternoon or before and after training.
Protein Blend (Whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate and whey peptides, Cocoa, Sodium Chloride, Sucralose, Natural and artificial flavor and soy lecithin. CONTAINS MILK, SOY